Hello! Thanks for visiting my website. I am currently in the process of building it. This doesn’t mean you can’t look around and use it, just bear in mind a few things:
- There may be some problems or errors as I tweak options and set it up
- There may be slow load times or messages about not being able to display the page.
- The appearance will probably change significantly
What it will contain (and a little info about me)
I love all things electronic! My favourite thing to do is create things with the help of electronic components and/or software. My favourite devices to use are my Arduino boards which appear in the majority of my little projects. I occasionally try to construct analog circuits but they don’t always work. :) I also have an interest in making short films. I am not very good at writing interesting scripts so a friend usually writes them for me and then I film and edit it. Off the top of my head here are most of my projects that I have completed and will post about later when the website is finished.
- Lots of various basic things like LED torches with a switch and battery
- Flash christmas light to music using a relay, arduino board and the processing software
- Robot that wanders around aimlessly avoiding obstacles
- Make any surface into an interactive whiteboard with a wii remote (wiimote) and my homemade IR pen
- Make a TARDIS lamp with a built in speaker
- Make a traffic light MP3 Speaker Dock that has bluetooth and flashing lights (red, amber and green)
- Build my own gaming/rendering PC
- Set-up my own server under the stairs in my house (the very one that runs this website!)
- Set-up my home network so that we have an access point that is upstairs to get better wifi coverage and a switch for all of our ethernet things